Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tips for successful classroom social media use


social-media

Social media is a valuable tool when used appropriately and with common sense.

I pointed this out last week when I conducted a webinar where I explained why social media is an essential tool for K-12 classrooms. This week, eSchool News has taken the highlights of that webinar and turned it into an article that shares my advice for successful classroom social media use.

In the article eSchool News shares my overview of what social media is, what you should not do, the new rules of social media, recent studies, and more.

Hop on over to http://www.eschoolnews.com/2014/02/04/successful-social-media-835 to read more or check out the webinar and resources at http://theinnovativeeducator.blogspot.com/2014/01/resources-stories-and-connections-with.html. 


When you do, tell me what you think. Did you like what I had to share?  What was helpful to your practice? What would you add? Was there something I missed?  

No comments:

Post a Comment